Monday, April 18, 2011

(4/18/11) Stark Family

It's been awhile, hasn't it? Blogger has been giving me technical issues, so I haven't been able to post anything. Sigh.

However, on a lighter note, can I just say that this family is fantastic? Cause this family is fantastic. Chuck, Robin, Jackie, Joe, and Jessie. They are all so much fun! The session was great, we first took some pictures at their home (I can't get enough of their house, it's so beautiful!), then we moseyed on to Bethesda by the Sea on Palm Beach.

First off, their Jack Russell Terrier, Angel:

Licking her lips from the treat that I was bribing her with:


Can't decide whether I like this better in b&w or in full color. Opinions, anyone?

Jessie and Angel :)

Joe, fishing in the "river" out back:



Chuck and Robin:

The whole family on the patio, right next to the river. Did I mention that I love their house? Cause I do. I love their house.

My favorite from the entire shoot:
I love this girl. Behind those glasses is one of my best friends, someone who eats Nutella and plays Guitar Hero with me at all hours of the night. :)


Gorgeous. Need I say more?
Joe:

Jessie:

Joe made a cool find:


Typical Stark photos:


Awh, gosh. These next three together have got to make my favorite series ever.

The cheesy side:

And the cheeky side:

Thank you, Stark family for trusting me with your photos! It was a GREAT time, and I am so glad to have been able to do it with you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julia ~ you did a beautiful job! Thank you for capturing our unique personalities which combine together to make us the fun crazy Stark family. We love having fun together and making moments into memories! The only thing missing from this night was pics of coloring your hair purple.

Love you!