Friday, December 31, 2010

(12/31/10) Best of 2010

This is the first time I've done this, and I'm pretty super excited about it! This year (or end of it, for that matter), I decided to post my favorite pictures from the last twelve months.

There really isn't a one specific reason for posting this menagerie of images other than they all mean something more to me. The memories attached to them, the people, and the emotion are all what makes them the best of 2010.

I honestly can't believe how amazing 2010 was.

All my friends and clients supporting me are amazing! You guys pushed me to start this and I can't thank you enough. I have the best friends and family EVER! If it weren't for your encouragement, sometimes I wonder where I would be; if I would have even been doing this at all anymore.

I can only look to God and say thank you, but he has blessed me with more than I could ever imagine. Earlier this year, I saw how I wasn't really putting much effort into my photography, it was just floating me around wherever it happened to flow. I asked God to take it wherever he wanted it to go, and I'd follow the opportunities he gave me. WOW, I honestly cannot believe how amazing it has turned out! As I said, I can only look to God and say thank you, but there is so much he has blessed me with that it hardly feels like saying thank you is anything at all.

Praise God! Happy new year!


2 comments:

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LIZ said...

If I have not told you that you are an AMAZING photographer, forgive me. You are absolutely AMAZING!!!! God has given you a great gift and I love it!